Our frames are made out of highly impact resistant plastic commonly found in the interior cabins of commercial airplanes. .
2. What are the specs of the Bullfrog and Project X systems (flight times, weight, etc...)?
The general specs for our systems can be found on our gallery page.
3. What components are included in the FPV package?
The waterproof FPV package is only available for the Bullfrog system at this time and include a 500tvl camera installed into the frame (and waterproofed), a 400mw transmitter with exposed external heatsink and external antenna mount, and a 7" monitor with diversity (2) receivers.
4. What is a reasonable flight time I can expect?
Flight time is directly relational to aircraft weight. We have achieved several test flights of 17+ minutes with a single 5000 mAh battery. With (2) 5000 mAh we have flown for 24+ minutes. All testing was done with our standard system with the FPV option on board and operational. We recommend doing the majority of your flights with a single battery as it is much more efficient.
5. Do you only sell the RTF models with NAZA or can you install a 3D Robotics Pixhawk so I can use the "Follow me" feature?
We have, and do build units with the follow me feature upon request.
6. How far/high can these units fly?
Our Ready-to-Fly systems are capable of flying further than the current recreational limits of the FAA (400ft max. above ground level, line of sight, at least 5 miles from an airport, no flying over populated areas, etc...). Please familiarize yourself where you fly, and be responsible.
7. Do your units have a failsafe or return to home feature in case I lose signal?
Yes, we program our systems to return home in case of signal loss. We also have a dedicated switch set up you can activate anytime to return home if you get disoriented or lose sight of the aircraft..