The "Project X" quad is Aquacopters first waterproof design. It features a 2 piece frame with added supports in the motor mounts and the top access port. The frame comes complete with all hardware tmount your motor kit onto and the access cover with seal. You will need to provide your choice electronics to get this frame airborne.
This frame was specifically designed to meet the needs of novice to expert pilots. Beginners will find they fly much more relaxed without the concern of crashing thier quad onto the dirt or pavement, left with a box of broken parts. Intermediate pilots can fly over water and perfect acrobatic moves. And finally you experts out there... what CAN'T you do? With your finesse, the point of view from an onboard GoPro camera skimming inches above the water you can capture images much easier than ever before.
- 450 mm diameter
- weighs approx. 700 grams
- made from impact resistant KYDEX (slate, white, and black, other colors available)
- completely waterproof (when sealed properly)
- pressed in nuts in motor mounts to easily install and remove motors, same with access cover
- Clear polycarbonate top cover so you can see if your board is active/disabled
- Color: Slate (Grey)
What parts are needed to get airborne:
- Control board (Naza, Quadrino, KK, Ardupilot, etc..)
- Transmitter and Receiver (min. 4 channels)
- 3 or 4 cell Li-Po battery (2200 mah or larger)