The "Project X" quad is Aquacopters first waterproof design. It features a 2 piece frame with added supports in the motor mounts and the top access port. The frame comes complete with 4 motors, 4 esc's, power distribution board, and 4 propellers with prop adapters. Excluding the props, everything in the kit is installed, mounted, secure, and sealed, including the setup of the motors to ensure proper rotation. Just add your flight controller, receiver, and battery and you will be flying in minutes.
*Depending on how you choose to mount your FC, you may want to use a slim/low profile battery for additional clearance.
This frame was specifically designed to meet the needs of novice to expert pilots. Beginners will find they fly much more relaxed without the concern of crashing thier quad onto the dirt or pavement, left with a box of broken parts. Intermediate pilots can fly over water and perfect acrobatic moves. And finally you experts out there... what CAN'T you do? With your finesse, the point of view from an onboard GoPro camera skimming inches above the water you can capture images much easier than ever before.
- 450 mm diameter
- approximately 700 grams
- made from impact resistant KYDEX (slate, white, and black, other colors available)
- completely waterproof (when sealed properly)
- pressed in nuts in motor mounts to easily install and remove motors, same with access cover
- Clear polycarbonate top cover so you can see if your board is active/disabled
- Color: White
What parts are needed to get airborne:
- Control board (Naza, Quadrino, KK, Ardupilot, etc..)
- Transmitter and Receiver (min. 4 channels)
- 3 or 4 cell Li-Po battery (2200 mah or larger)